Soccer Boarding Camp
The 2021 McCallie Soccer Camp packs plenty of soccer fun and learning into one week.
- The Director, Chris Cushenbery, and his assistant stay in the dorm and his staff is made up of current and former McCallie players as well as collegiate and semi-pro players from around the country.
- Time is structured and the boys are always supervised. McCallie Soccer Camp has boys from throughout the southeast.
- Soccer Camp aims to develop basic technical and tactical abilities which will enable the individual player to become more versatile. Various small-sided games allow players to learn and practice skills in the context of the game which makes learning fun and realistic.
- Players will be grouped by age and ability so that the individual player receives appropriate challenges.
9:00 – 10:30 Individual Skills Training
10:30 – Noon 4 v. 4 Camp-wide Tournament
Noon – 1:15 Lunch, Video (Down Time)
1:15 – 3:45 Play 6 v. 6 by Age & Ability
4:00 – 5:00 Swim
5:00 – 6:00 Dinner, Game Room
6:00 – 8:00 Instruction by Coach Cush
8:00 – 9:30 Back to Dorm, Lights Out by 9:30
Please let us know if your plans have changed and you will not be attending camp so we can give the spot to another camper.
Camp Director Chris Cushenbery:
- Place the team over individual
- Be relationally invested
- Seek excellence
- Choose to be positive
- Work hard
- Be mentally tough
- Be accountable to one another
- Seek to be men of character