Lacrosse Boarding Camp
McCallie Lacrosse Camp covers all aspects of team play, with emphasis on fundamental development and the mechanics of individual offense and defense.
2021 June 13 - 18 (Sun. - Fri.) Grades: Rising 6th – 10th; Boys
Skill level: Intermediate/Advanced
Check-in: Check-In at the Rotunda between 1:30PM - 3PM
- The Infirmary Staff will help with check-in on Sunday, June 13th. All campers will be required to take a rapid COVID test in Walker Forum in the SAC.
- Check-In at the Rotunda between 2:30PM - 3:30PM; all campers must be rapid tested. All campers must first stop at the Rotunda and go to Walker Forum for the rapid COVID test. Parents will park in the lot in front of the SAC and wait for their camper.
Drop-off Location Sunday: Sports and Activities Center Rotunda
Pick-up Location Friday: Varsity Football Stadium
Final day: Our office will email you on Thursday with the time your son will play, depending upon which Division your camper places.
Director: Eamon Thornton: McCallie Head Varsity Lacrosse Coach
- Early Bird Discount $50 until April 1st
- $50 Discount for McCallie School Alumni, call our office for the code (423)493-5886
- A $150 deposit is required to secure a place in the camp. There is a $50 non-refundable registration fee included in the deposit.
- Your method of payment will be charged on April 1st.
Final Game: Friday, at the McCallie Varsity Football Stadium
1:05 PM - Division II Game (Ages 11-13)
2:15 PM - Drawing for Prizes
2:35 PM - Division I Game (Ages 13 - 15)
Check out is after each Divisional games.
Field sessions will include individual skills, position work, small group, and team concepts.
- The camp offers individual skill sessions, a team skill session, and a team game each day. The 7-to-1 camper/staff ratio allows for personalized attention to each camper.
- Camps are designed for beginning and experienced lacrosse players. The experience level of each player is most useful in determining the appropriate week of camp.
- All participants will receive a reversible tank top, a lacrosse ball, and secondary insurance coverage at no extra cost.
- Boarders must have all equipment.